Friday, March 6, 2015

Balancing Act

Because we're hip and cool and because our lives are so freaking glamorous, Jim and I went to Woodman's tonight after dinner. 

Yeah, I know, you're jealous of our jet-setting existence, right? I understand. It's hard to think about your own little life when forced to compare it to our fabulousity. The Kardashians who?

It was an "in-between" grocery stop, meaning I didn't need staples (canned goods, bulk supplies), soda or meat. I really just needed the fresh stuff to go with the things in my already stocked pantry. 

So, this is what was in my cart: 

Red grapes, cucumbers, red peppers, orange peppers, mushrooms, onions, cauliflower, carrots, milk and eggs. Nice, huh? I'm so very good. 

Oh. Maybe I forgot something.  

Did I mention Twizzlers, jelly beans, Dove Dark with Caramel & Sea Salt and Malted Milk Easter Eggs? 

Hmm. Guess not. 

I'm calling it a balanced diet. 


No comments: