Saturday, December 13, 2014

It Works -- I'm Down 8.5!

News Bulletin!

Eating less, eating right and moving more results in weight loss!

Friday was the mid-point weigh-in/measure-up of the small group we've got working with my friend Peggy. The news was good all the way around.

Everyone lost weight. Everyone lost inches.

You know what that means.

Everyone was happy! Even at 5:30 a.m. in the dark and foggy pre-dawn morning ... which isn't easily achieved in the dead of winter.

I really love this format. There are four of us plus Peggy. We meet once a week to work out together. In the beginning, we all did the same workout. We're now into our individualized plans, created specifically for us and what our bodies need.

Truthfully, I needed the pick-me-up. Because I woke up Friday hungry. As in hungry! It was Day 5 of my 13-day eating reset. The good news is that I survived and am almost through Day 6 at this point, which is practically halfway done, right?

This is all doable. It's nice to have the reminder.



No comments: