Friday, February 21, 2014

The Perfect Diet

If left to my own devices, this is what I would eat. Every day. 

Potato chips. 
Muenster cheese.
Sweet/sour apples like Sweet Tango or Jazz or Pinata. 
Popcorn ... the popped on the stovetop kind with butter and salt. 
Pretzels. 
Chocolate covered caramel with sea salt. 
Cheeseburgers. 
Cherry Coke Zero, of course!
Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, mashed potatoes, my mom's stuffing and cranberry sauce). 
Caramel Chex Mix
Dove Dark.

Think I can make this work? What are your favorites? (And NO ONE is allowed to reply with "Carrots." 


7 comments:

Amber said...

Any kind of snack.. Chips, popcorn, cheeze-its.

Amber said...

Any kind of snack.. Chips, popcorn, cheeze-its.

Amber said...

And any sort of dip. Sour cream or cream cheese based lol

GaryAllanFan said...

pizza.....all I need is pizza and diet Coke.

HR GIRL said...

Carrots....Ewww (in Jimmy Fallon's Sara's voice)
You asked for our lists.....
Jones Braunschweiger on sourdough with Hellman's mayo, slice of sharp cheddar cheese (could eat at least twice a week) - Currently, eat it once a year.
Mixed fruit (strawberries, banana, pineapple and blueberries - could eat this every single day.
McDonald's large diet coke. Will not drink DC from a can - weird, I know.
Okay, just realized there isn't anything I would like to eat every day - but I would drink a diet coke and of course, a iced, venti vanilla latte with two pumps of vanilla (Starbucks)

Miss Daisy said...

Snacks. Pizza. Braunschweiger (WTH, HR Girl?) and Diet Coke. I love that I'm not alone.

HR Girl said...

Don't knock it till ya try it. Haven't had mine this year yet. I promise a picture when I do!