Saturday, January 24, 2015

I'm Caustic

This is a photo of the towel bar in my bathroom.



This is a closeup of the spot where I hang my workout clothes each morning before I take a shower.

                                      

The dark bronze coating is wearing off so you can see the silver base color shining through.

I hang my workout gear there to dry out before I toss it in the laundry basket. I want it all to dry because if it goes into the basket wet, or even damp, it can stink up the whole master closet where the laundry basket lives.

Isn't that gross?

Further proof that I'm never going to be one of those dainty girls who "glow" when they exert themselves. (Remember this post? Sweat or Glow?)

But that's OK. I'm not sure if those girls are really working. I don't mind my farmhand-on-a-90-degree-day approach to life. Makes me feel tough.

And, in the end, I guess a new towel bar, or some touch-up paint, is a small price to pay for being stronger.

No comments: