Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Darling, Sweet New Addition!

Look what's been added to my workout room!

Isn't she adorable? Thinkin' about naming her Big Red.

My husband spotted her on super-duper sale at Farm 'n Fleet and snagged her. He hung her while I was traveling last week.  Now all there is to do is hook the Wii up down there and I'll be ready to do the Gold's Gym boxing workout for realzzz!

Something tells me this will come in dang handy after a crappy day at work, no?

Now, let's hope I don't break anything in the process. I'm mostly worried about my fingers.

8 comments:

HR GIRL said...

Get yourself some wraps and gloves and you will be fine!

Amber said...

Wanted to share.. this looks er... neat? Crazy? Not sure which adjective I want to use here.. http://forthalf.org/page.asp?content=Rock_The_Rock_Challenge.asp

Miss Daisy said...

Good advice, HR Girl. I'm in if you are, Amber!!!!!! We can do it! Anyone else want to join?

HR GIRL said...

That Fort half looks fun. Where is Fort? I would be so there but I will be attending Henry Patterson's grad party where my good friend will make me her famous margarita. She really does make the best....thus why I am talking about having one in June!

Amber said...

You're crazy Miss Daisy! I don't even have a bike! (yet)

Amber said...

You're crazy Miss Daisy! I don't even have a bike! (yet)

Miss Daisy said...

All the cool kids hang out in Fort, HR girl. Next year maybe you can do it with me? And, Amber, a bike is a very easy thing to find. I have a hybrid I'll loan you as soon as you want to hit the pavement!

HR Girl said...

I have a bike Amber could use too. If she is a friend of the Daisy, she has to be good people.