Thursday, August 29, 2013

Four Days, No Exercise

It's not the first time I've gone a week or so without exercise. But I'm always surprised by what lack of movement does to my head and my butt.

Without exercise I am:
Foggier ... my head just doesn't work right
More tired ... like lethargic ... an object at rest really does want to stay at rest
Yet unable to sleep properly ... since I'm not physically, sleeping becomes a difficulty
Ornery
Puffy ... I FEEL puffy
Achy ... my knees hurt more when they don't get regular movement to keep them limber
Afraid ... that I won't be able to pick up where I left off
Grateful ... for all the "good" health I've had
Anxious ... to start up again
Worried ... that I'll get the start up timing wrong because both too early and too late are bad
Ready ... for this time out to be OVER!!!



No comments: