Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Late Night Snacks

My goal, every night, is to not eat after dinner.

My truth, every night, is that I want something sweet and then something salty and then something crunchy, and then something sweet again.

These are some of my go-to late night snacks.

  • Red seedless grapes
  • Watermelon
  • Apple and peanut butter
  • Bread and butter pickle chips
  • Greek yogurt
  • Hot cocoa
  • Raw veg and dip
  • Baked Scoops and salsa (Put a handful of chips in a small bowl and stop when they're done -- don't eat out of the bag!)
What are your favorites? 

2 comments:

marthamac said...

I don't crave night time snacks, but have trouble around 3:30...after the kiddos leave school, and I'm working on planning and necessary things for my classroom. I crave Doritos!!! I've tried pears...not good...I don't eat them...cottage cheese...sometimes it works...and cheez-its...sorta yummy. My latest snack is chili-lime almonds. They satisfy the crunch and the salty-hot flavor I crave. I take snack sized baggies, only one a day, so I can't eat more than I need to. Never really crave sweets...I guess that's a good thing! :)

Amber said...

I crave sweets after dinner all the time.. or crunchy (I heard you crave crunchy when you're stressed, angry or emotional). Either way, my go to is popcorn or hot chocolate. I find drinking something hot makes me feel full, sometimes apple cinnamon decaf hot tea hits the spot too.