Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tomorrow, I Start to Get R.I.P.P.E.D

In an effort to boost my calorie burn and inspiration level, I signed up for a fitness class at work. It starts tomorrow at 5 p.m. and it's called R.I.P.P.E.D.

http://rippedplanet.com/

The last "class" I took was in Fort Atkinson, circa 1989. It was an aerobics class at that little building between the bank near Sentry and Belmont ... by the railroad tracks. It's on the bike trail now ... and back then I think it was called Fitness Express?

I bought cobalt blue tights and a leotard-ish thing ... it was white, hot pink, black and cobalt. I was all set and ready to roll. I showed up early. I paid my money for the X-week session. And ...

I hated it. Never went back for a second class.

I sure hope this is different.

Full report tomorrow.

No comments: