Saturday, September 28, 2013

Don't Waste It

Ever have one of those days where everything goes perfectly? I was lucky enough to have one today and I am still grinning from ear to ear. What I have learned in my 45 years is that these wonderful gifts are few and far between and as such, they should be treasured and glorified. 

Why? Because it's amazing how one good thing can grow into another. And then another. And so on. And so on. And so on ...

For the first time in weeks, I got an uniterruped, rock solid 8 hours of sleep last night. It was so great! No alarm. No too-much-sleep fogginess. No wasted morning by waking up too late. I was happy to get up and I was ready to take full advantage of this bucket of wonderful.

So I put it to good use with a lovely 4-mile hotel treadmill first thing this morning.

Which left me with a full tank of energy for what turned into a spectacular day. I almost can't wait to do it again tomorrow.


No comments: