Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cleanse Check-In

Day Three is almost in the books.

Positives: 

  • Not as hungry as I anticipated. We're eating every 2-3 hours, and it's all good stuff, so we're not getting hungry. 
  • Not pooping as much as I anticipated (let's call a spade a spade, sorry for those easily grossed out). In fact, there's no "extra" evacutory incidents at all. (And yes, I made up the word "evacutory." Care to guess what SpellCheck suggested? I'll give you a hint. There's an ejaculatory in it. Tee hee.)
  • The Fiber Drink, while plenty disgusting, is tolerable if I mix it with carbonated water and the energy drink mix. 


Negatives: 

  • It's HARD to eat every 2-3 hours ... my busy retirement/unemployment lifestyle is crammed with important activities like hanging with my nieces, having lunch/dinner with friends, going to RIPPED class, working out, watching Renovation Realities. Sometimes I get 4 hours past the previous eating time and then I'm off schedule. 
  • Drinking 80 oz. or so of water a day is not my favorite thing. It disrupts my sleep, if you know what I mean.
  • Today I didn't have all of the energy I needed for my workout. To be fair, I didn't eat beforehand like I should have. But I'm going to bed early tonight, to take care of this issue for tomorrow.  

No comments: