Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Update from New Runner ... Domino Effect

I received a note from New Runner last week. And I love it. You'll see why:

"Two days back to work and I have learned that two of my dear friends and colleagues have actually been inspired by me! They both downloaded the C25K programs and have started the journey! 

Isn't the Domino Effect wonderful?"

I say, YES!!!!! And if it makes you feel good, just imagine how it makes me feel! 

I think as women we forget how important that a community of women can be. How much inspiration and power we can find if we just open ourselves up a little. Sometimes we have to be brave and take a step forward that we are unsure of. And sometimes we can be the one giving the hand up to someone else ... knowing we also get something rewarding/fulfilling out of that act. 

New Runner, I am thrilled that you get to know how good that feels!

Anyone else want to start the year giving a hand, taking a leg up ... passing the baton as it were? CC Nation is here for you! 

Pay it forward, sisters.

No comments: