Thursday, September 25, 2014

You Are Invited ... For Real

I've been kicking around this idea for a while now and I'm to the point where I'd like to try it. But I need you to tell me if you can join me. 

I'm hoping this is the first in a series of get-togethers where we learn a little and laugh a lot. Peggy Anderson, my RIPPED instructor and former FitBody champion will our guru for this topic. She's a great coach and will share her story ... and with any luck, you might share yours, too.  My goal is to create a community of people who support each other and learn from each other. 


CARSICK CARAVAN BE BETTER BLAST, Number 1

Take 90 minutes to do one thing better ... for YOU. 

WHAT: Intro to Strength Training: Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders. 
Learn why lifting is important for women and how to do it properly. You'll leave with a list of exercises and information on fueling your workout. Plus, there will be some great (and good for you) snacks and a cocktail or two. Bring a friend, your sister, your mom, your dad ... whoever you want! The more the merrier.  
WHERE: Lisa's house, 5901 S. Bakke Road, Beloit
DRESS CODE: Workout gear and scrunchies! This is supposed to be FUN!
WHEN: Sunday, Oct. 5, 6:30-8 p.m. (And remember, the holidays are coming! This is a good way to get a jump start on your plan to keep everything in check during the most difficult time of the year.)

Are you in? Reply via Facebook, call me, text me, run your car into mine in the parking lot ... just let me know if you'd like to come so I can plan food, drinks and make Peggy nervous.


No comments: