Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to Reality

Vaca is over. The tan is pretty decent. My clothes still all fit, though I haven't stepped on the scale.

And, to be perfectly honest with you, the biggest surprise to me is that I'm truly sick and tired of eating and drinking.

It's not like I went overboard on either. But I had my fair share of fruity blended drinks and indulged in a dessert or 10. But I'm just tired of the constant variety and process of getting ready to head to a restaurant, ordering, and eating.

It also doesn't hurt that I managed to get a bad stomach on the plane ride home. Today's two cans of Sprite, two pretzels and one bowl of cereal have been more than enough and the thought of eating anything else grosses me out.

The scale will tell me tomorrow a.m. And then I'll tell you.

No comments: