Friday, August 19, 2011

Do I Work Out Before the 5K?

Part of me thinks I should get up and work out like normal tomorrow and then go to the mud run. I mean, it's not like they even use a stopwatch at the run ... I can walk the whole thing and go around the obstacles I don't like, afterall.

I'm not really planning to bust my ass, either. Is that wrong? I just think it's going to be fun and funny.

So then the other part of me thinks I'm underestimating what it's going to take.

I guess I'll know which part of me was right about 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.

(And just to be sure, I got my 5-mile run in this morning ... just in case I hurt myself or can't do my normal stuff on Sunday!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't work out. Save your energy and give the 5k all you have. You'll feel better at the end knowing you pushed yourself instead of giving half-effort.~ amber