Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Three Days, No Exercise

And boy, can I tell.

I'm irritable. Sluggish. Ornery. Jittery. Fit to be tied, as they say.

The fitness center at the Flamingo didn't open until 6 a.m., an hour later than I needed it to open to be at work by 7 a.m. So no workout Monday and Tuesday.

And then this morning, after yesterday's Dramamine and last night's Italian House dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread (oh, so yummy!), I had a carb hangover. So I opted to sleep in.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning to get back on track. Not only does my body need it (the scale said I gained seven pounds on my Vegas trip), but my mind needs it, too.

I just think clearer and handle the stress better when I use my early a.m. treadmill time to burn energy and wake up at the same time.

No comments: