Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Out of Pretzels

Oh, the horror!

You're well aware of my addiction to pretzels by now. I simply can't help it. Well, that's not true. I could. But I choose not to. 

Because I LOVE them. 

In an effort to curb my carbs, I did not buy any this last grocery trip. 

And I'm paying for it now. I need something crunchy and there's not a crunch-producing snack in sight. I have already made -- and ate -- pita chips. I have made it through one wax paper package of graham crackers. And what was left of one box of shredded wheat. 

I even ate leftover taco shells. 

(Not all in one day! But I have eaten all these things since the decision to not buy pretzels.)

It's ridiculous. 

What's your obsession food? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any kind of dip and anything to dip in it. Mistake this weekend.. whipped up a small batch of tastefully simple fiesta dip to top a burger and ate the rest with anything dip-able. And then I made another small batch. Had some with celery, some with RF crackers. Ugh. -Amber

GaryAllanFan said...

Chips, Taco Doritos, popcorn...you get the picture....salty and crunchy.