Thursday, March 6, 2014

Diet or Exercise ... You Decide

I am a firm believer that I can't out-exercise bad eating. I wish I could, because truth be told, I'd rather exercise more than eat better. 

Looks like someone else thinks so, too. 


I know the world is full of people who insist they only eat 600 calories a day (all vegetables) and simply can't lose a pound. While I am sure that those thyroid-challenged folks exist, I'm not sure there are as many as there are claims to be. 

It's a math problem. If you burn more than you put in, you lose weight. If you screw up your metabolism by not eating and then over eating and then not eating, you're not doing yourself any favors, but in the end, it's net in, net out. 

Do the right things often enough and good things happen. Period. 

No comments: