Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tomorrow is Moving Day

Tomorrow we move into our new offices!

Eight miles from my house. Bike-able. So totally bike-able. And just down the way from Cross Fit. And in the heart of downtown Beloit with cool shops and restaurants within walking distance. With a sparkly, brand new shower.

I'm kind of excited.

Moving day is symbolic for what I hope is an entire summer of moving. Lots and lots of moving.

The thing I am MOST looking forward to, however, is the day I run those 8 miles to work and then run back home again in the afternoon.

I've never run 16 miles in one day. And I've never run in a split shift like that before.

But it's going to happen.

I. Cannot. Wait!


1 comment:

HR GIRL said...

I think you will run the 16 miles before the first day of summer!