Monday, March 24, 2014

Who is Your Workout Partner?

I'm trying, not so successfully, to make my husband my workout partner.

I would love for us to share this "thing." I think it would be fun to work toward something together. I'd like to have someone to talk to on long runs and there's just no one I'd rather talk to than him.

But, he's not into it.

Not yet, anyway. I'm still working on him.

Do you prefer to work out alone or with someone? What does your workout partner or group give you that working out alone does not? Who is your favorite workout buddy and why?


1 comment:

Amber said...

When we were running and biking I love my workout buddy Tina Lund! It keeps me accountable and passes the time and best of all, someone else knows exactly what you're going through. For the gym, I love meeting Jaci and Tina there but I'm perfectly fine doing my own thing.