Tuesday, April 29, 2014

BTW ...

Sometimes you gotta take the bull by the horns. 

So after a very slow wake-up this morning during which I almost decided to skip the work out, I bit the bullet. 
  • I ran my normal 4 miles, turning up my speed for a few intervals in preparation for the 5K on Saturday ... and it was FINE! My hideous outing on Saturday did not translate into a hideous run today. It feels really good to have that monkey off my back. 
  • I brought the scale upstairs ... and I STEPPED ON IT! I have gained 14 pounds from my normal average low, it's true. But it wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be. The good news is that the scale is now back where it belongs and I can step on it every day to get myself back on track. 
Bring it on, world. I am not afraid. 

Hahahahahahahaha!


No comments: