Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bad News, Good News, Bad News

Bad News: Stepped on the scale this morning before working out and I had "gained" yet another pound ... making the holiday 3-day total (sing it with me like Golden Rings) "FIVE Extra Pounds."

Good News: After pushing through a truly punishing five miles on the treadmill with a tight chest and barking cough, I weighed in again and was back down to only two pounds over last week's total. You and I both know I have some issues with my scale going on here and water weight, but the numbers affect how I feel about myself, so they're important. I can live with a two pound swing.

Bad News: Home computer has been invaded by viruses and other bad things. Not sure what to do about that. Posts might be more sporadic until I get it fixed.

No comments: