Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Have a Neck

I always thought my big, square head rested directly on my shoulders. I avoided turtlenecks and any form of shoulder padding like the plague.

But it occurred to me this morning that I have an actual, honest-to-goodness, normal neck. It's the thing that separates my chin from my chest and it isn't really that abnormally short anymore.

Thank goodness that exhuming it didn't require adding an increasing number of metal rings. I'm not sure I have the stomach for that. And I imagine that method makes getting through airport security VERY difficult.  

Hmmm. Wonder what else I'm going to find in that enormous mirror if I stand there long enough.

2 comments:

HR Girl said...

Again, why are you making these comments in my head so easy?
I don't know if I have told you this but your blog is one of the best I have read and I keep up with about five, but your's I faithfully read almost daily! I think yoour next venture should be a book...............

Miss Daisy said...

Thank you for being nice. I look forward to your comments (and your phone calls!). I'm even happier when you get that I'm messing with you (as in readers in general) and You (as in, You in particular).