Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sharing the Good News ...

Good news gathered from our little blog family during the past couple of weeks:

Broken Treadmill Lady, in spite of obvious complications, hopped on her other equipment and managed to lose 8 pounds in two weeks. Better yet, she said she feels like her head is really "there" this time. Broken Treadmill Lady has taught me so much about this journey and was one of my biggest cheerleaders as I began this whole thing. Her support made a big difference ... so it's fun to cheer back her way now.

My Teacher friend had a new elliptical delivered last week and this morning said she cranked up her program another level, burned 400 calories in 30 minutes and was sweating from head to toe ... but also said she was "feeling awesome!" She also told me that this elliptical thing is "so much fun!" How great is that?

My AZ sister told me last week that she and her husband were making a change. They grocery shopped to load up on the healthy stuff and were DONE with too-frequent eating out and  late night sweet treats. I firmly believe it's so much easier together ... you go, girl!

My Apple Tree Confidant said she'd also had enough and joined Weight Watchers Online. I am dying to hear more about this ... WW has been really helpful for so many people I know and I love the idea of doing it online. She's got a lot going on right now and I'm most proud of her for putting herself first in this one way. You deserve it.

I hope YOU had a good week and did something good for yourself, too. Want someone to celebrate your success? Send me a note! We're all in this together.

No comments: