Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Conundrum

It wasn't the biggest problem I had today. It wasn't even close really.

But it stumped me.

I had no idea how to do it. I could imagine the obvious ways to attack it, but neither of the most logical two seemed significantly better than the other and neither seemed right.

It felt like there should be a "trick" to doing it right.

I just didn't know what that might be. And doing it wrong could cause irreversible damage, right?

So I called an expert for advice.

"Deb? It's me. How do I put on a swim cap? Hair wet or hair dry?"


Steps for Putting On a Swim Cap
Hair Dry: Harder to get on, more secure once on. Hair wet: Easier to get on, less secure once on.
1. Bend over at the waist.
2. Put your hands inside the cap and spread them out.
3. Secure the front of the swim cap first, getting it placed properly on your forehead first.
4. Stretch the cap over the rest of your head.
5. Tuck stray hair in.
6. Ears in or out, your choice.

P.S. With my competition suit, goggles and swim cap, I look like a real pool bad ass.


No comments: