Saturday, January 21, 2012

CC Crew Shout-Outs!

Carsick Caravan Crew Shout-Outs go to:

GAFan and Amber who, training for their upcoming half marathon, ran 10 miles last weekend! That's 10 MILES, people! On snowy trails. With Yak Trax. Come February, that Florida weather is going to make their race a snap! Ladies, I'm so impressed with you! And so jealous of your upcoming trip.

HRGirl completed another week of hell ... er, I mean ... FXB. I talked to her on the phone and she sounds ... well, positively cheerful. And she's in love with a new protein drink that I hope she mentions in her next Guest Post.

Jim ... he fell off the eat-healthy wagon for a while there. And he's back on. His determination is one of the things I love best about him.

Anyone else have great stories to report?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um YOU! For showing us that losing weight is do-able and maintain-able all while still having a life. I think I speak for many when I say I appreciate your tips, tricks and encouragement! -amber

Miss Daisy said...

Thank you, Miss Amber. Go get that half!