Friday, January 27, 2012

Noodles Recipes!!!!!!

Sometimes when you want to know something, you just have to ask.

GaryAllanFan and I went to Noodles today and the manager actually wrote down the recipes for my two favorite Noodles things!

Tomato-Cucumber Salad
Dice up tomato, cucumber and onion. (That part I could figure out myself! LOL)
Dressing: Equal parts rice wine vinegar and Mirin with Noodles Asian spice mix. Since I don't have access to the Noodles Asian spice mix, I think I'm going to use Tajin Con Limon ... the Mexican chili/lime shaker of goodness you can find at WalMart. It's sweet and hot ... which is the right thing. And then add some black sesame seeds to make it look like the original.

Sauce for the Mediterranean Sandwich
Creamy Garlic salad dressing with enough squirts of Sriracha Hot Sauce to make it faintly pink. I would seriously eat this on anything. I didn't see a creamy garlic dressing at Pick 'N Save tonight, but I'll figure out something. Or make it. Anyone have a brand or a recipe?

No comments: