Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today's Menu

I'm traveling again. This is what I ate today. In order. Ugh. I hate not being on a regular schedule eating at regular times ... I end up snacking too much. Sure, my snacks are healthy, but looking at the list, it's too much food and it's not balanced right. Not enough veg. Too much grain. Tomorrow will be better.

At home/in car to airport ... 3:30 a.m.ish:
Blueberry Bagel Thin with peanut butter
Handful of red grapes
Cherry Coke Zero

On plane:
Kashi shredded wheat, Island Vanilla flavor
Apple
Broken sourdough pretzel pieces
Dove dark chocolate square
Water

During show set up:
More shredded wheat
A couple of pretzel pieces
Big handful of potato chips
Turkey wrap in spinach tortilla
Diet coke

During show:
6 corkscrew noodles in tomato sauce with 1 piece of asparagus, 4 or 5 pieces of zucchini
3 corn chips and salsa
Southern Comfort and Diet Coke

In my room, 9:15 p.m. ish:
Apple
12 almonds
90 calorie Fiber One bar
Water and Advil PM

No comments: