Friday, May 20, 2011

Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey?

I find this ironic.

When I was bigger, I hated my clothes to fit too tightly. I hated feeling constricted. If something was too tight in any way, I felt like I was suffocating inside my own skin. I couldn't wait to get home from work and get out of the restrictive clothes and into sloppy sweats.

Now, I hate it when things feel baggy and loose. I don't want them tight, exactly, but I want to feel them on my skin. It makes me feel lean to know they're there. My sweats of choice are now body-hugging leggings.

And it's got NOTHING to do with how they look. It's all about how they feel.

I had a pair of pants on today that I bought in February before Mexico. They're too big. And they look too big. But I could live with that. I can't, however, stand how they feel ... especially on the backs of my thighs.

More shopping required ... which isn't all bad, I guess.

No comments: