Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gazombas

Hooters. Jugs. Knockers. Melons. Chi Chis. Tetons. Fun Bags. Boobies.

Or as my husband likes to say, Snack Trays.

Whatever you call them, we all got'em. And the best thing about gaining 10 pounds back is that I have gained a bit in that area, too.

The worst thing?

My bras don't fit as well as they should and I'm having a little spilliage problem. Not cool. Sort of embarrassing. And I feel all bouncy and jiggly.

But I'm betting my husband doesn't care about that, regardless of what they're called.

(P.S. Did you know there are dozens of websites with lists of synonyms for boobs? Isn't the InterWeb that Mr. Gore invented an interesting and wonderful place? I didn't find a single list that included Snack Trays, BTW. Pretty sure he made that one up himself. My personal favorite from my very brief research? Pointer Sisters. And ... you're welcome.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al from married with children is where that phrase came from, not made up

Miss Daisy said...

Ha! I'm happy to know its origin. I'm not sure if I want Jim to be like Al ... or me to be like Peggy?