Monday, June 3, 2013

Two CCs are Better Than One?

Some of you know, but some might not.

I have added a new way to access Carsick Caravan.

https://www.facebook.com/CarsickCaravan?ref=hl

That's right ... we're on Facebook.

"f" Logo

On the days I post, I put a short blurb on FB to let you know there's something new to check out. On the days I don't write an actual post, I might offer a quick update or attempt a brief, witty commentary on the FB page itself.

So if you want to be in the know, go to the page and "Like" it. Then I'll show up in your newsfeed.

And if it doesn't sound too strange, I'd love for you to share the page, too. I'm a few "Likes" away from being able to track visits and fun stuff like that. Better yet, if you know someone that might like to hang out with us and make the schlep through this whole getting healthy thing together, by all means, tell them to "Like" it too! I'd love the company.

No comments: