Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Cure for Over-Indulging

I love vacation. Even if it's a mini-vacation like our long weekend in Nashville was. It was perfect in nearly every way. We had time to talk about nothing and everything. We went without a regimented plan, and everything fell in place. We made some fun, found some fun and even stumbled on some fun. 

And we ate. 

Fried catfish. Hush puppies. Buttery grits. Fried green tomatoes. Sweet potato casserole. Green beans with ham. Pulled pork on a white bun. Moon Pies. RC Cola. Gelato. Scone. Chocolate chip cookie. Twizzlers. 

Of all of that, the sweet potato casserole was truly the BEST. I'm still dreaming of it. 

Now, I didn't stuff myself on all of it. Some portions were "reasonable." I worked out every morning. We walked a lot. 

But, let's face it, I consumed more calories than my body needed to get through the day. 

So what is the cure for over-indulgence? 

Under-indulgence. 

I'm trying to go light on overall calories this week. Of course, boosting the exercise would also be a great idea. 

How do you keep your Accounts Payable and Accounts Receiveable columns in balance? 

No comments: