Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jelly Belly Factory Tour

The best part about the Jelly Belly Factory Tour I took Friday?

(And by factory tour, they really mean a ride around what I think is a "staged" small warehouse in a trolley thing ... don't expect actual manufacturing with conveyor belts and hot sugar shooting everywhere. It's a giant ruse to get you to the store.)

It wasn't the dark chocolate-covered orange jelly beans. They were really good ... so good I didn't buy any. It wasn't the sample bag they give you for free ... two hundred calories of yumminess. It wasn't even the Belly Flops ... 2-lb. bags of the beans not quite good enough to make the final QC check. The writer in my loves that name so very much.

Nope.

The very best part was that my cousin, two teenage girls and I fit in one seat. Four butts across, nothing hanging over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Especially since one of those butts was mine.

Miss Daisy said...

I won't let you poke fun of yourself like that, m'dear! It was four butts, and we each commandeered one fourth of the space. LOL.