Monday, April 4, 2011

Field Trip?

I've been thinking about something and I'd love your opinion and feedback.

I have talked before about my desire to go talk to a nutritionist. I'd love to know:
  • What is a good calorie count for me and my activity level?
  • When should I eat what ... after a workout? In the morning? As a snack?
  • Can I OD on fruit?
  • How many carbs a day is the right amount?
  • How much sugar is too much? (Have you seen the Rachel Ray Show snippet that suggests 15 grams a day is all you should have? Uh oh.)
  • Based on what I normally eat, where can I make improvements?
I'm thinking YOU have similar questions. So ...

What if I could get a nutritionist to speak to ALL of us? If I could find a way to "wrassle" one up on a Saturday morning or evening after work, would you come? I know schedules can be hectic, but I'd try to give plenty of notice. 

Post a comment and let me know if you're interested. Or, contact me on Facebook. Or call me. Or email me. Or tell my sister. Or whatever.

I think it would be fun!

3 comments:

marthamac said...

Count me in! I LOVE this idea!!! :)

susieg said...

I love this idea too, but not sure if I can make it. For sure please post lessons learned and I'll be watching!

Miss Daisy said...

I'm going to contact my Dean friend Dr. Kidd and see if there's a way to pull something off.