Monday, June 13, 2011

Built-In AC

Back when I started working out, my workout wardrobe consisted of capri leggings worn with sports bras. The ensemble was chosen because regular sweatpants and an actual shirt would have been too hot.

These days, I've given up the long pants and wear mostly shorts and the sports bras have been traded in for full workout tops ... they absorb more sweat. But every once in a while, the laundry piles up and I have to go grab one of those old sports bras.

They're too big. They don't fit as tight as they used to. So when I'm pounding on the treadmill and my now-smaller chest is pounding up and down in rhythm, I get this little pouf-pouf-pouf, from between my boobs, up toward my chin. Sweaty little bursts of steamy air.

Like built-in AC. But not.

2 comments:

HR GIRL said...

This had me laughing right out loud!

Miss Daisy said...

If you hold it in, you blow up. Or wait ... am I mixing a metaphor there?