Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kale Chips

Overrated.

I kept hearing all this crap about kale chips on a few different Food Network shows. They said you needed kale, olive oil and a little salt.

I tried it. And it tastes just like you'd imagine. Liked dried up, baked lettuce.

And what's the point of that?

Maybe I'm missing something. Now, baked chickpeas? That's got potential. Still perfecting, but you'll hear about it soon.

Anything you've tried to make that turned out well that you'd like to share?

P.S. Posts may be spotty for a few days. My apologies in advance.

1 comment:

HR Girl said...

Haven't tried the Kale chips, but I have wanted to. I love Kale salad. Really simple - Kale, roasted pine nuts, slivers of red onions and a smidge of balsamic vinegar or a nice drizzle of some good olive oil.....