Friday, June 24, 2011

Hooters. Yes, Hooters.

On a long weekend trip with my bestie and her family in St. Louis. Navigating "road food" and hotel exercise again.

Since our entourage includes an 11-year-old and 15-year-old boy ... and two 43-year-old boys ... the obvious choice for lunch was ...

Yes. Hooters.

What the heck does one eat in the land of chicken wings, French fries and burgers?

My husband could barely contain himself when I ordered the fish tacos. Insert you own joke here.

Though I haven't had time to look up the nutrition info online yet, I do believe I chose the best thing on the menu. With a side of celery. Grilled mahi, lettuce, sauce on the side.

And, my hat is off to the marketing/culinary genius who planted that one little menu item in the Hooters offering. Freaking hysterical.

1 comment:

Miss Daisy said...

P.S. Mahi Tacos ... 450 calories! JT looked it up and let me know. I made the right choice!