Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unexpected Downside of Being Thinner #11

When I was bigger, I was forever pulling at the front of my shirt, trying to make sure it wasn't sticking to me, or stuck in my rolls.

You know, the crevice between your boobs and your belly that forms every time you sit down? I was mortally afraid of the fabric getting "stuck" in there and thereby making the rolls more visible. So I'd pull at it to ensure that the shirt looked flat, even if my body wasn't.

Now I have the opposite problem.

The shirts I bought last year or a few months ago with the big (and not so big) scoop necks no longer fit as tight as they used to. And I'm too cheap to go buy more.

So I spend my days picking at them, lifting the necklines upward and tugging down on the back of the shirt to make sure my bra and boobs aren't showing.

It's just never right.

No comments: