Thursday, June 2, 2011

Need a Name

I would like to take this blog off Blogspot and get it on a regular URL. So,  need a name for the site that makes more sense than Carsick Caravan. (You know ... just in case I go viral and someone offers me a book deal. We're building a brand, here! LOL)

So here are some working options. I'd love to know which you like and I'd LOVE to know if you have a better idea. I've been thinking about it for months and I'm stuck.

www.TheDuhDiet.com/ ... as in ... eating less/right and exercising more is kind of "duh." It's catchy. But kind of coarse. But there's a nice merchandising hook.

http://www.thebigsecretdiet.com/ ... as in ... same as above. No big secret.

http://www.eatgroovelose.com/ ... but I don't really groove and eatmovelose.com was taken.

http://www.simplysmaller.com/ ... kinda dull. But OK.

ChangeYourMindDiet.com, ChangeYourBrainFirst.com, BigGirlBrigade.com, BigGirlGone.com, FightingForMe.com, EatLessEatRightExerciseMore.com, BikiniBravado.com

Any ideas?

8 comments:

HR Girl said...

Okay, so I just keep going back to the endless conversations where I ask you - "Why am I not doing what I need to, to lose weight and get healthy" Your response (and it is getting a little old ) "You will do it when you decide you are ready." To me that translate into the MIND and I know in every fiber of my being that being overweight or obese starts and ends with the mind....so my votes

HR Girl said...

Changeyourbrainfirst.com
Fightingforme.com

GaryAllanFan said...

DoItForYou.com is my vote.

HR Girl said...

I like GAF's DOITFORYOU.com Like it a lot

KaSue said...

do it for you

Miss Daisy said...

DoItForYou.com is already owned by someone. Drats.

GaryAllanFan said...

Healthyforyou.com?

Greta said...

DietingMissDaisy.com