Friday, September 16, 2011

Hurrah for the Hampton Inn!

The Hampton Inn free breakfast rocks!

Whole wheat bread and bagels to toast. Peanut butter and honey. Yogurt. Fresh fruit (like melon salad and whole apples, bananas, oranges). And little boxes of cereal.

If you plan it right, you can fill your pockets and have food for the whole day!!!

I have to leave the hotel before the breakfast hour starts on my last day here. Don't think I'm not already planning to make sure I get enough to eat before I get on the plane!

1 comment:

Miss Daisy said...

P.S. The Hampton Inn just might be a secret weapon for others looking to eat well and save money. This morning I was joined by the entire UWF (not sure what school that is) Men's and Women's Cross Country team ... fueling up before a meet today. There must have been 20 of them. As I'm eating my breakfast, I'm resisting the urge to tell those sitting next to me, "I ran last night. I'm a runner too!!!!"