Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sick Cravings

OK, I think I've figured out why the whole workout thing has been such a struggle this week.

I'm sick.

My head is full, my nose is running and my throat hurts. And I'm freaking tired.

I sucked it up this morning and hit the treadmill, but I'm taking tomorrow off. I also ate pretty clean today in an effort to give my body the fuel it needs to kick this bug.

And now I'm craving oranges. And apples. And red grapes. My body doesn't want heavy, creamy stuff.

I hope that's what it needs.

2 comments:

GaryAllanFan said...

I'm thinking someone at the PBR/rodeo gave us this cold....I've got one too. Damn it.

Miss Daisy said...

Half of everyone I know is sick. I think it's "going around." Ugh. And I'm such a puss when it comes to being sick. After considering the logistics here in NY, I'm going to go walk for a little while tonight in an effort to drive it out, go to bed early and then hit the ground running at 4 a.m. our time tomorrow. Bleeaaaahhh. Hope you feel better soon, too. Or get good cold medicine!