Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shout Outs

Want to crow about some successes:

Gary Allan Fan posted a personal best distance this past weekend, clocking in at 4.8 or 5.8 miles (sorry, GAF ... my memory sucks!). In either case, it's a LOOOOOONG way and made longer by the knee/muscle issues she's been battling. YAY! And congrats!

Foxy Freda also let me know she was down three pounds after implementing a new morning treadmill routine! Three pounds down is 1) proof that it can be done, 2) better than three up and 3) a FANTASTIC jump start that should be celebrated! Way to go, FF!

Dirty Girl sign ups, anyone? One of my teammates from last year has already committed (Yay, Reba!) and I'm looking for more! Who wants to go as a team? We have to sign up in the same wave to run at the same time. So let me know if you're in. The race is Aug. 18  at Camp Whitcomb Mason outside of Harltand, WI.

Find more info here:
http://www.godirtygirl.com/locations/

1 comment:

GaryAllanFan said...

AND I'm happy to report....tonight I ran 20 minutes outside without stopping. That is the longest I've ran without doing the run/walk thing. I was pretty happy!