Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter is Coming ...

I've been accumulating cold weather gear for the past few weeks in an effort to make sure I have no excuse to not work out when the mercury drops.

I struck gold today as my beloved brother-in-law brought me a few goodies from the Trek sample sale ... including gloves and a windbreaker. I'm so psyched to try them out!

How is your workout going to change in the winter months? Leave a comment and share your cold weather tips for other CC readers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be running circles around the indoor track at the YMCA. Will try to get outside when I can. Have you thought about getting a pair of yak trax? -amber

Miss Daisy said...

What's a yak trax? Snow shoes? I am considering snow shoes and trying cross country skiing. I have equipment for neither, however.

Anonymous said...

They are things you strap on to the bottom of your shoes so you don't slip on ice/snow. Similar to ice cleats for ice fishing but specifically for exercising outside. I also want to try snow shoes. Wish I could rent some from somewhere. -amber

Anonymous said...

http://www.yaktrax.com/