Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chocolate-Covered Oreos

Yeah. I ate one today.

Boy, was it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

It was white chocolate covered, really. And, though I haven't had an Oreo in a while, I'm pretty sure it was of the Double Stuffed variety.

Best of all, it was served in celebration of a new addition to our work team. A little, tiny addition that will arrive in approximately six months.

Even the strictest, most unforgiving diet plan in the world has room for a special occasion like that.

Congratulations, parents-to-be, Dr. J and Ms. Giggles. I'm so very happy for you.

(Oh, and I can see that your brain has already been affected by the pregnancy phenomenon. You didn't tell me that the title of Monday's post had a glaring, ridiculous typo. Are Hearts Are With You, Boston? Seriously? I fixed it. Good heavens. You know I need a proofreader!)

1 comment:

Always a Beginner said...

Aww, shucks. I LOVE this post! And I enjoyed watching you savor every little bite of that cookie! HAHAHA Thanks for being so excited about the baby. Also, truth be told, I never noticed the typo! Doh!