Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not a Web Guru

I'm trying to figure out how to put that little Facebook logo thing on this blog so people can click it to follow Carsick Caravan on Facebook.

My thinking is that if updates pop up in your FB feed, it's easier than searching out the blog to see if I've added a post.

But, alas, I can't figure it out. I found out how to get the code I need (I think), just not where/how to add it.

And I'm too afraid of screwing something up if I do it wrong. So, there will be no little FB logo on the blog.

If you want to follow on Facebook, go to https://www.facebook.com/CarsickCaravan and like the page there. On the days I have a blog post, I'll put a link in the status update. Some days I might simply have a quick comment with no link. Like tonight. 

And when I get rich and famous, I'll hire a web developer.

No comments: