Monday, July 9, 2012

Physical Age: 22

In lieu of running or biking, I've dug out my old Gold's Gym Cardio Workout Wii boxing game and I'm attempting to punch my way to fit.

I'm not the world's best boxer, but there's something I LOVE about throwing those punches. It makes me feel strong and it makes me feel powerful.

Best of all, when I complete a routine, the fuchsia-haired Mii I've created, who wears this skateboard-ish tank top and green short shorts, pops up and tells me how many punches I've thrown and declares,

"Physical Age: 22!"

I just love that part. Even if it's complete bogus-ness. It makes me feel good.

Take that, teeny boppers.

(And, every once in a while, she tells me my physical age is 21. As if! But it makes me do a little happy dance spin regardless.)

No comments: