Monday, July 23, 2012

You Are Not Alone ... And Neither Am I


This is a note from my friend Quigley Down Under. She and I (along with our husbands, if we must) have a Caribbean vaca in the works for this spring. If that's not motivation, I'm not sure what is. 

RE: Tears and a Farmer Blow

Been there - just recently.  F.Y.I. - I'm up 12 freeaaakkkkinnnng lbs. from last year.  

Just had some more time off for my right knee/leg.  But now I have permission to ride the bike. I'm doing 15 minute intervals to get started.  15 in the a.m., 15 when I get home and 15 a few hours later, but before bed.  

I was just told I can do the treadmill, but not to push it - no walking on pavement for exercise.  The roads are all crested and that really screws up your knees and hips -- Yea!!!!!  I, too, am back in starvation mode. Lemon juice on salads is a favorite of mine. I, too, feel like a failure. But I will do it and so will you. WHY?  Bikini February. Do I need to say more?

GaryAllen Fan is battling a foot thing. Amber had emergency gallbladder surgery. We all get something, right? 

And, TOGETHER we get through. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all get through! It isn't called a journey for nothing; all journeys have bumps in the road, otherwise it'd be called a pie ride and well,... we all know where pie gets us. Hang in there, we are in it together. ~Amber

Miss Daisy said...

Pie ride ... love it Amber! Thanks.