Monday, July 4, 2011

Counting It

Did you know that shaking your tailfeathers at a Kid Rock concert counts as "exercise?"

It's a rule I just made up to justify not hitting the treadmill today.

Feel free to use it if you want to. (Though our friend Gary Allan Fan woke up this morning ... after getting home later than 3 a.m. ... to run her first 1M race at 8:30 a.m. She rocks. Probably MORE/harder than Kid Rock. And that's saying something if you've ever seen him live!)

Go on, wit'cher bad self, GAF!

4 comments:

marthamac said...

We were at Summerfest too! No Kid Rock for us though. I think all of the walking for almost 8 hours straight must count for some kind of exercise. (minus the cocktails and mozzarella marinara from Saz's!) I didn't exercise this morning either. Sleep was more important today.

Miss Daisy said...

Sleep is sooooo good! Isn't it funny how you can totally tell when you don't eat right or sleep right? Your body knows. And sometimes it's best to listen to it. Hope you had fun at Summerfest. We had a ball! (And, P.S. speaking of working out ... Kid Rock has a nice belly button region and I love the low-slung jeans on his scrawny little hips!)

HR GIRL said...

I had to jump into this Kid Rock conversation and inquire. what is your favorite Kid Rock song?

Miss Daisy said...

I'm a recent convert ... so I really only know the most recent stuff. I like: Amen, Blue Jeans and a Rosary, You Never Met a MFer Quite Like Me, Sugar, So Hot, Bawitdaba, Rock n Roll Jesus, Born Free and my FAVORITES are Roll On and When You Love Someone.