Friday, July 1, 2011

Hungry Day

Having a hungry day today.

Woke up hungry. Ate some extra breakfast. Cheese. Stomach growled a good hour before lunch. Ate my raw veg cup at 10:45. And then was chowing down a veggie sub at Subway before noon. Left work a few minutes early and have consumed some wasabi peas and a bowl of Raisin Bran before 5 p.m.

Knowing full well we're going out for fish tonight in a couple of hours, of course.

Every once in a while this happens. I just try to make sure I'm snacking on relatively low-ish calorie, high-ish nutrition options.

Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

Miss Daisy said...

OMG. What a yummy day. McD ice cream cone for lunch, followed by the BEST HAMBURGER EVER on the grill at home ... with a slice of salsa cheese, lettuce, onions and taco sauce. So freaking good I can't tell you. I think it tastes even better when you haven't eaten it in a while.