Saturday, February 18, 2012

And Now Woodman's is Screwing with Me!

First it disappeared from the shelves at Pick N Save. I complained, but no one really cared.

I didn't worry too much, however, because Woodman's always had it. Since I do about half of my shopping there, I knew to stock up whenever I pushed my cart past.

And now Woodman's is effing with me. I simply cannot make weekly trips to three different grocery stores to get my basic supplies.

And yes, I'm referring to Reduced Fat Chunky Skippy. Plenty of Reduced Fat Creamy everywhere. Plus 400 other varieties/brands on the shelves. (No one needs that many choices!)

Why oh why must the one I love disappear?

3 comments:

GaryAllanFan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GaryAllanFan said...

Have you tried the Peter Pan Whipped? That is my fav. I don't like the Peter Pan reduced fat....but the whipped is good stuff. Some people don't like the texture as it is more fluffy.....but I like it.

Miss Daisy said...

GAF, I'm currently mixing reduced fat creamy Peter Pan with regular Skippy Crunchy. I have yet to try the whipped. But I will.