Monday, February 6, 2012

New Dip

Yesterday's Super Bowl party invitation required me to bring a dish to pass. A quick survey of the fridge and pantry showed an abundance of dairy products and some leftover tostadas. Here's what I came up with. It was kind of like the base for Taco Dip, but a little different.

Fiesta Dip
2/3 package light or fat free cream cheese, softened (or 1 whole 8 oz. brick ... I just had leftovers)
1 8 oz. fat free Greek yogurt
1 8 oz. fat free sour cream (or you could do 16 oz. of one or the other ... I just had leftovers)
1 pkg. dry Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch mix
Red onion, chopped fine
Red pepper, chopped fine

Mix. Eat. I broke up the tostadas to use as chips, but would recommend baked Scoops. Also really good with raw veg ... cauliflower and carrots. I even used it in place of "cheese" on a turkey burger for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bought those pizza crusts you posted about.. pretty excited to give them a try!- amber